APO Televid 65 straight
This top-class small, compact spotting scope, is under 12in. (only 30 cm) in length!. Due to its size and low weight it is ideal for those who are active during the day but do not want to sacrifice optical performance e.g. when trekking or stalking in the mountains. The durable APO-Televid 65 is built to deliver optical excellence dependably through thick and thin. The scope's body and eyepiece are nitrogen-filled - independently of each other - and waterproof up to 17ft (5m). The automatic eyepiece lock on the new bayonet system ensures that the eyepiece is held firmly in place. The Leica dual-focus system is also reinforced by an additional crosspiece. The full rubber protective armouring of the robust magnesium housing fits comfortably in your hand, absorbs shocks effectively and guarantees silent viewing. On all APO models, an optically neutral front lens glass additionally protects the sensitive APO optic from harsh weather conditions. The key benefits of the APO-Televid 65:
- innovative four part, new flouride glass lenses for excellent colour fidelity and contrast
- straight and angled viewing options
- precise focusing delivered via the dual focus system with microfocusing
- shortest focal length in its class of 9.8ft (only 3m)
- with water and dust repellent AquaDuraTM coating
- highly robust and durable because of the rubber amoured magnesium housing
- waterproof to a depth of 17ft (5m)
- compact size and lightweight
- variable wide-angle zoom eyepiece 25-50 x WW ASPH. Available colours and materials: Fully black rubber armored, diecast magnesium housing.
incl. 19% VAT
Free shipping within Germany.