The popular NOVOFLEX ClassicBall 3 used by professionals and amateurs alike is now available in a completely revised version.
Version II features a “true” panorama panning base with 360° laser engraved scaling at the bottom of the housing. To make use of the panorama function the ball head is being turned upside down thus allowing a 100% accurate leveling to avoid a sloped horizon while doing panorama shots. To support the leveling, the CB3 II comes with an integrated bubble level. The necessity to lengthen and shorten the legs of your tripod/Quadropod to adjust no longer exists. The combination of CB3 II and the brand new MonoLite tilt head converts it into a two way tilt head with silky smooth movements in just a matter of seconds.
- In addition the CB3 II features:
- Three vertical 90° openings for the ball neck
- New AFC (advanced friction control) system for precisely repeatable and defined friction preset
- No more fumbling for friction, locking and panning knobs
- Absolutely no change of ball position during locking, thanks to totally new design of the ball interior
Height: 95mm (3.74 in)
Base Ø: 60mm (2.36 in)
Weight: 505g (1.11 lbs)
Load capacity: 8kg (17.64 lbs)